Sunday 3 February 2013

It’s the little things… Like Bathroom Accessories…

 

You know, when you move into a new house, it’s the little things that finally make you start thinking like you’re at home…

Like your own bathroom accessories…

IMG_3121

Sounds weird but true…

Having my own little personal touches around our new home (which is absolutely lovely by the way, house tour to come eventually), even if it’s just something to store your toothbrush in really makes a difference!

But it’s not just our Frenchie influenced Master Bathroom Accessories that we bought after we got engaged that I have noticed makes me feel at home, it’s the actual products that I love to use too!

 IMG_3108

Like this Myrtle n’ Moss Hand and Body Wash that I fell in love with in Victoria. Gorgeous citrus notes combined with beautiful natural ingredients in eco-friendly auburn plastic containers. Don’t think it’s available anywhere in Darwin…

It’s amazing how scents can take you to a different place and make you feel a certain way…

This past week I took advantage of the bath in our house for the first time. (Don’t worry our en’ suite has a shower, I have washed since being in Darwin!) It’s the little things… I love my baths and having all my usual beauty products and smells helps me relax in this season of change…

IMG_3106

Bliss!

 

Have you ever experienced this when you get to a new place? Probably not bathroom accessories like me but maybe something else..? Have you ever taken a photo of your bath before you jumped in just because you were so excited?! …No? Just Me..? Winking smile

 

Happy Day!***

No comments:

Post a Comment