Saturday 14 January 2012

These boots were made for walking... But not with me... :(

 

Hello Friends!

 

I have been on the hunt for the perfect Cowgirl Boots for like, forever… But mostly since Simon and I got engaged, I really wanted to wear cowgirl boots at our engagement party but had to settle for my other ‘Riding’ style boots…

Engagement Boots

So when I saw these…

Cowgirl Boots

… on Etsy I snapped them up! The listing said they were Women’s Size 7 and in my experience USA shoe sizes are about the same as Aussie sizes. Sadly when I received them from Metropolis Vintage Apparel in New York City they were too small!

They are a small size 7 and are fairly narrow… This made me sad coz they are quite easily the coolest boots I have ever owned!

They are Dark brown leather with Dark green snakeskin detail! They just have a little bit of wear and tear on the toe but aside from that they are in such good condition! I would say they are from the 80s…

SO I have put them up on Ebay with a starting price of $50 (I paid over $75 for them) here.

Let me know if you’re interested or if you know anyone else that might be interested…

Happy Day! Smile***

No comments:

Post a Comment