Monday 26 March 2012

No Dogs Allowed!

 

IMG_5344

Hi!

It’s been a long time since I have posted coz we have been CRAZY around here and I told myself I wasn’t allowed to blog about anything until I got a certain number of tasks sorted!

So now they are…

Here’s a blog of some random dogs

IMG_5347

This dog speaks French. I found him here…

IMG_5346

The Shakespeare and company book shop in Paris (I was there last year) that surprisingly sells most English books which makes that dog even cooler coz that means he speaks French but reads English!

IMG_5340

And I had almost walked right past this dog before I even realised it was a dog and not a big fluffy mat that had gathered at the window!

IMG_5371

And back in London, a Bear with a dog sitting on a chair Winking smile

I love dogs.

Happy Day!!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment